Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year's Vacation


            An amazing thing that happened for me over break was that my family went on vacation to Hawaii.  Even though it felt like we were there a long time, I had a blast spending time with my family.  We got to do many different activities.  My favorite activity was going on a zip-line, and on one of the lines, I got to sprint off the platform as fast as you wanted and leap off the end.  That was my favorite zip-line out of them all.  My second favorite activity was surfing on the dark blue waters because I’ve always wanted to try it.  It was harder than I thought it was, and my arms were sore from paddling out every time, but overall surfing was a fun experience.  This year’s break and all of its special moments were a very memorable and amazing experiences for my family.

1 comment: